Saturday, 5 October 2013

REVIEW || EOS lip balms

Right, we've now got baby lips in the UK, now we need EOS lip balms! Not only is packaging awesome, they are actually really nice moisturising lip balms that come in a variety of flavours! I also love the fact that the packaging is the colour of the flavour and that they're nice and colourful. They make me happy just looking at them and even happier smelling them and applying them to my lips!

As you can see I picked up more than a handful in America, but you can pick them online HERE! at a slightly increased price but they're definitely worth trying if you're a lip product hoarder like myself! I would recommend the blueberry acaai and strawberry sorbet in particular and the sweet mint is nice if you like minty lipbalm!
Have you tried EOS? What colour do you like?
Any other lip balm recommendations?
Thanks for reading!
x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment